SAN FRANCISCO CAMERA ASSISTANT
Originally from New England, I'm currently based in the San Francisco Bay Area where I work as a camera assistant on a range of productions from commercials to documentaries. Take a look around this site to see some photos from work near and far.
- Freelance AC / Second AC / Media Manager / Operator
- Documentaries / Commercial / Corporate
- Extensive media management / post production experience
- Gimbals: Ronin / Movi
- Carnet/customs/logistics experience while traveling abroad with film equipment.
- International filming; Haiti, Niger ( Sahara Desert ), Senegal, Hong Kong, India ( Uttar Pradesh ), Brazil ( Amazon Jungle ), First Nations community - B.C. Canada, Europe and Australia. US/New Zealand passports. Immunizations up to date.
RECENT CREDITS ( 2016 - 2017 ):
DOCUMENTARY FILMS / SERIES:
- Years of Living Dangerously S2 - Roaring Fork Productions for National Geographic: Camera Assistant / Operator - 6 episodes
- Active Shooter: America Under Fire S1 - IPC for Showtime: Camera Assistant - 6 episodes
- The New Environmentalists - Mill Valley Film Group for PBS: Camera Assistant - 3 episodes
- Saving Capitalism - Inequality Media for Netflix: Camera Assistant / Operator
- Dark Net S2 - Part 2 Productions for Showtime: Camera Assistant / Media Manager - 2 episodes ( San Francisco local )
- Mars S2 - Radical Media for National Geographic: Camera Assistant ( San Francisco local )
- Long Strange Trip - AOMA Sunshine for Amazon Studios: Camera Assistant ( San Francisco local - day player )
CORPORATE / COMMERCIAL:
- Worked on projects for the following companies through various production companies or in house teams:
- Shutterfly, IBM, Apple, HP, Clif Bar, Adobe, Nokia, Nvidia, Uber, NBC Universal, Genentech, ZenDesk